the Babyzen YOYO 6+ is the ultima winter stroller for children and parents alike
it was designed to be maneuvered with just on hand, which makes it one heck of a smooth-strolling travel companion to take on the world with. And when you order the winter edition, the Babyzen YOYO comes with a fitted Babyzen footmuff to add warmth to your vacation. The backrest of the Babyzen YOYO can be set to a sitting position, and when it’s time for a nap, it can be reclined. Your child is kept comfortable and snug sitting and resting on a well-padded underlay, safely secured with the adjustable 5-point harness in the shade of the large canopy. Underneath the stroller, there is a large storage basket for all your things as well as a zip pocket on the back of the canopy for money, phones etc.
the Babyzen YOYO 6+ is the perfect travel stroller for babies from 6 and up to 4 years. The stroller meets IATA’s* size requirements for carry-on bags and will not need to be checked in – that means that you can bring it into the flight cabin as your child’s hand luggage! This aldo goes for the winter edition. Keep the footmuff on and fold. It is as simple as can be.
that means that the Babyzen YOYO 6+ can stay with you throughout your entire journey and can be folded and unfolded at your convenience. So leave your own heavy and expensive equipment safely at home and avoid the long lines and extra fees for checking in at odd-size. When you travel with the Babyzen YOYO 6+ you stroll all the way to security, fold it and put it on the conveyor belt, once it has been scanned you just fold it out and there! Your travel companion is ready to follow you through the airport. Once you reach the gate just fold and store in the overhead bin of the aircraft. When you land, unfold with one quick motion, and you’re good to go.
because the Babyzen YOYO 6+ folds up, you can take it anywhere – taxis, rental cars, and all kinds of public transportation. And whether you are navigating through narrow European streets, broad metropolitan avenues or dusty roads in Thailand, the Babyzen YOYO 6+ is a sturdy and reliable travel companion that helps you make the most of your travels. And for those moments when your tiny explorer just wants to be held, take a walk or you visit a restaurant that has no room for strollers, the Babyzen YOYO 0+ can be carried like a bag using its shoulder strap, or be put under your chair.
- child’s weight: max 18 kg (39.7 lbs)
- child’s age: 6 months – 4 years (approx)
- stroller folded: 52 cm x 44 cm x 18 cm (20,5 x 17 x 7 in)
- stroller’s weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)
- stroller’s sleeping position: 145°
- stroller’s harness: 5-point
* the International Air Transport Association (IATA) sets guidelines for hand luggage/cabin/carry-on luggage size to be a maximum length of 56 cm, a width of 45 cm, and a depth of 25 cm (length 22 x width 18 x depth 10 in) including all handles, side pockets, wheels etc. These guidelines are not mandatory, however, and individual airlines can and do vary their requirements, so we always recommend checking with your airline before flying.
- this seat unit is not suitable for children under 6 months
- never leave your child unattended in or with the stroller
- ensure that all the locking devices are engaged before use
- always use the harness when the child is in the stroller
- to avoid injury, ensure that your child is kept away when unfolding and folding this product
- do not let your child play with this product
- this product is not suitable for running or skating
- maximum load for the shopping basket is 5 kg (11 lbs)
- maximum load for both the Babyzen YOYO 6+ canopy pocket and mesh pocket are 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- this stroller is suitable for transporting only one child at a time
- hanging items on the handlebar and, on the backrest or on the sides of the stroller will affect its stability
- engage the parking brake when placing or removing the child
- when folded, make sure the stroller is stored in a place where it does not risk to fall over a child
- before ascending/descending escalators or stairs, remove child from seat and fold the stroller
- keep the stroller away from open fire, heaters and other sources of strong heat
- the Babyzen YOYO 6+ stroller has been approved in accordance with EN1888: 2012